Free Argus Valuation-DCF Model
Many capital providers in today’s real estate market require applicants to submit a current Argus Valuation-DCF model, accompanying Argus data file and all of their other normal and customary due diligence documents. For good reason. Argus Valuation-DCF is the industry standard commercial real estate cash flow projection, transaction analysis and asset valuation solution. From our experience, Argus Valuation-DCF is the “best in class” software which enables all of the parties to a transaction (e.g. borrower, lender, and/or joint venture partners), in part, to “stress test” a project, varying the assumptions and calculating IRRs for investors in multi-tiered profit waterfall scenarios.
Modeling your project in Argus will provide you and your capital sources with a much clearer picture of the financial viability of your project than you can obtain from a proforma based on another program like Microsoft Excel®, which our industry typically views as “home-grown” and unreliable.
We can help you make a superior first impression by providing you with a professionally-prepared Argus Valuation-DCF model of your project with no initial charge or obligation*.
By engaging us to develop an Argus model for you, you’ll be able to use our own “best practices”, recognized in the industry, which will help ensure a positive reception from the capital markets. And, based on our initial work for you, we will be able to determine whether or not we are interested in doing other work on your project.
If you would us to model your real estate project in Argus Valuation-DCF, we ask that you take the following steps:
1. E-mail an executive summary to Free-Argus@NetLeaseX.com describing your project and why you are seeking financing. Please provide us with as much information as you can.
2. Generally, we will contact you within 24 hours from receipt of your executive summary to discuss your project financing. After we talk with you about your project and what you are seeking to accomplish, if you’d like to work with us, I will ask you to e-mail us the due diligence documents we listed on our web site based upon your particular property type.
3. After reviewing your due diligence, if we believe that we can help you meet or exceed your objectives, we will e-mail you an Engagement Letter which will detail our agreement to model your project in Argus Valuation-DCF and the terms and conditions of any additional proposal we want to make to help you with your project.
Sound good? E-mail us your executive summary, and let’s get started.
* The Fine Print:
1. As stipulated in our Engagement Letter, there will be no charge to develop your project in Argus Valuation-DCF. However, we reserve the right to offer to perform other work for which you will agree to pay a pre-agreed upon fee as set forth in our Engagement Letter.
2. We reserve the right to reject anyone for any reason or no reason and/or to discontinue our offer without notice for our own reasons at any time.